Our Group means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, our associated companies as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (our Group)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a new regulation which replaces the Data Protection Regulation (Directive 95/46/EC) The Regulation aims to harmonise data protection legislation across EU member states, enhancing privacy rights for individuals and providing a strict framework within which commercial organisations can legally operate. Even though the UK has expressed its intention to leave the EU in March 2019, the GDPR will be applicable in the UK from 25th May 2018. The Government intends for the GDPR to continue in UK law post Brexit and has also introduced a Data Protection Bill to replace the current Data Protection Act in due course.
Your new rights under the GDPR are set out in this notice but will only apply once the GDPR becomes law on 25th May 2018.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Who controls your personal data?
The Data Controller is Key Stage Teacher Supply of 9 Preston New Road, Blackburn, BB2 1AR, a company registered in the UK. Company Number 04099786.
Our Data Protection Officer is the Operations Director. Contact details: 01254 507210 – email@example.com
Who we are and what we do
Key Stage Teacher Supply are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). We collect the personal data of the following types of people to allow us to undertake our recruitment business;
- Prospective and placed candidates for permanent or temporary roles;
- Prospective and live client contacts (including referee details);
- Supplier contacts to support our services;
- Employees, consultants, temporary workers;
You may have registered/approached us directly through our website, through one of our offices, through a job board or social media site, through a recruitment fair or recruitment presentation, we are able to process your data if we have a legal basis to do so.
We collect information about you to carry out our core business and ancillary activities.
- Information you give to us or we collect about you
- Information we may obtain from other sources
- How we will may use your personal data?
- Purposes of the processing and the legal basis for the processing
- Our Legitimate Business Interests
- Disclosure of your information inside and outside of the EEA
- Where we store and process your personal data
- Retention of your data
- Your rights
- Access to information
- Changes to our privacy notice