We are currently looking for experienced SEND Teaching Assistants to support students on a one-to-one basis in settings across East Lancashire (ie. Blackburn, Accrington, Burnley, the Ribble Valley, Rossendale). We are experiencing an increase in demand for staff with SEND experience to work on both a day-to-day and long-term basis in local nurseries and schools – both specialist and mainstream. We are interested in speaking to both Level 2 and Level 3 qualified staff for this work.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of supporting children with SEND on a 1:1 basis
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
- Experience of supporting medical and personal care (in some instances)
Being a member of Key Stage Teacher Supply’s team, you will benefit from a competitive daily rate paid through PAYE by our in-house payroll department. Not only that, when you work with us you’ll get the benefit of AWR, workplace pension, access to CPD, free resources and, more importantly, continuous support from the friendliest team of education consultants in the North West.
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call Catherine on 01254 507210.