Right now, we have fantastic opportunities available for supply teaching assistant staff across Lancashire and Cumbria.
With our three branches in Blackburn, Chorley and Lancaster, we work with a large number of schools and nurseries – which means a huge number of work opportunities all year round, both on a casual and long-term basis. The work is very varied, with general classroom support and one-to-one SEND work available for candidates with suitable experience.
Here’s a breakdown of the main areas each branch works in:
- Blackburn branch: Blackburn with Darwen, Accrington / Hyndburn, Ribble Valley, Burnley, Rossendale
- Chorley branch: Chorley, Leyland, West Lancashire, Ormskirk, Wigan, Bolton
- Lancaster branch: Lancaster, Morecambe, Fylde Coast, Preston, Kendal, Ulverston, Barrow-in-Furness
In all of these areas, we can offer flexible work to fit around your life and commitments. To work in these roles, we are looking for fully qualified staff with either Level 2 or Level 3 qualifications, and a GCSE grade C in Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills Maths and English. We are also looking for people who can demonstrate their overall suitability to work with children – through the completion of a successful interview, references and a DBS clearance.:
To find out more about registration with Key Stage Teacher Supply, please call Catherine on 01254 507210. Or you can apply online with our easy registration, here.
Why register with us?
- Work/life balance – you choose when and where you want to work
- Day to day, short/long term contracts and permanent positions
- The chance to enhance your experience and opportunities
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Friendly consultants, always at the end of the phone
We have great relationships with more than 300 schools and nurseries, and we are regarded as the ‘Go to Agency’. Our candidates are so popular with our client schools that they’re often requested back by name, and even offered long-term and permanent positions.
Over 80% of our candidates were recommended to join Key Stage Teacher Supply by people who already work with us. That says it all.
To see our latest vacancies for the role of teaching assistant, click here.