NQTs Start here
What better place could there be to start your teaching career than here, at Key Stage Teacher Supply? It gives you the perfect platform to gain real classroom experience, whilst getting all the support you need to help you through your induction year.
You can work flexibly, get an insight into varying management strategies and cultures at first hand, and try out different year groups. That means you’ll also develop new skills, boosting your standing for the next career move.
Our NQTs tell us that going straight into supply work after their final placement is great preparation for the following academic year. And, that they find working with Key Stage in particular an all-round positive and enriching start to their career.
Why do NQTs choose Key Stage?
Most of them are recommended to us by our existing supply teachers. Far be it from us to boast, but we have a great reputation out there. Here are just some of the reasons why:
- the friendliest and most helpful team around
- regular contact to make sure you’re happy
- day to day supply options to build your confidence and experience across year groups
- long term assignments
- ongoing assistance with your induction year
- training workshops
- four local branches for wider choice of positions
- great daily rates and efficient administrative systems
If you’d like to know more about why so many NQTs choose Key Stage, just ask. Call 01254 507210, or drop in at any of our local branches for a chat. We’ll be happy to fill you in.