Where careers begin
There’s no doubt that supply teaching is a great way to kickstart your career. This is about learning on the job; clocking up classroom experience while continuing to develop your skills. It’s the perfect way to try out different schools, subjects and year groups too, to see which suits you best. But it’s not just about the variety. Supply also means you can choose how you work, and when you work. It can even lead to a permanent position.
Key Stage Teacher Supply – where you begin
So, supply is for you. But where to start? Easy: Key Stage Teacher Supply. Not only do we have great relationships with schools thoughout the region and a fantastic range of positions to offer, from Early Years to KS5, we’re well known as the friendliest and most caring team around. In fact, an impressive 82% of teachers who join us are recommended to do so by our existing supply staff. We think that speaks volumes about the way we look after our candidates.
At Key Stage Teacher Supply, you’ll be given:
- opportunities to build your experiences and confidence
- the chance to work in different settings, from nurseries to colleges
- day-to-day, short or long term placements
- continuing professional development (CPD) workshops
- NQT induction placements
- a network of local branches in Blackburn, Chorley, Lancaster and Warrington
- competitive rates and weekly pay
- the warmest welcome and super-friendly staff
- support and regular contact to make sure you’re happy
Find out why Key Stage Teacher Supply is the best place to start your career.
Call 01254 507210 to make an appointment or drop into our offices in Blackburn, Chorley, Lancaster or Warrington for a chat.
When it comes to supply teaching, we’re all you need to know.