Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required from January 2018 – one/two term's duration|
|Position||Year 3 Teacher – Accrington (Blackburn branch)|
|Rate of Pay||¬£90-¬£120 per day|
|Location||Accrington (via Blackburn branch)|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2017|
We are¬†currently looking for a¬†Year 3¬†teacher for our school in Accrington. This is a full-time position, starting in January and continuing at least until the end of the Spring term – possibly continuing until the end of the school year in July. We are looking for an experienced teacher with strong behaviour management skills for this role.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Excellent¬†communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our primary teachers:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.