Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required immediately – permanent position|
|Position||Trainee Nursery Manager – Chorley (permanent)|
|Rate of Pay||Dependent on experience|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
We are looking for a Trainee¬†Nursery Manager for an Early Years setting in Chorley. The successful candidate will be an experienced professional who can¬†provide the children with a wide variety of learning experiences and a safe, secure and caring environment in which they can grow and develop.
Primary Purpose: To assist deputy manager and manager in the day to day running of the nursery within company and OFSTED guidelines, paying particular attention to the needs of the children, and ensuring that they are provided with a wide variety of learning experiences and quality care.¬† To monitor and ensure that all staff are performing their job role effectively.
- To assist deputy manager and manager in effectively managing the day to day running of the nursery following all policies and procedures
- To help and support all staff to ensure they fulfil their job role. To ensure that all staff complies with the company‚Äôs dress code, maintaining a high standard of personal presentation.
- To act as a good example, to be supportive to all staff and help to develop a strong and committed team
- To help manager keep strict control of all consumables, and stocks on the premises.
- To keep yourself informed and educated on new legislation and changes in childcare practices and attend any training as required
- To liaise and develop, with manager and deputy, good working relationships with OFSTED and all other external agencies
- To ensure all health and safety policies are implemented.
- To develop effective relationships with parents attend regular parent meetings/open days and other social events to help develop this relationship
- To deal with complaints promptly and pass them on to the manager for further action.
- To help promote the nursery within the local community to help maintain the company‚Äôs good reputation and increase take up of places within the nursery
- To attend regular staff meetings and help staff with implementing any changes which may affect them or the children in the nursery
- To take responsibility for overseeing specific areas of the nursery as defined by the manager
- To act as deputy in the deputy‚Äôs absence or when deputy acting as manager
- To carry out all other duties as requested by your manager
- To be aware of safeguarding policies and procedures within each local authority that they operate and to understand that they are personally accountable for safeguarding children and improving outcome
Apply online, or call Andrea on 01524 597170.
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.