Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required immediately – ongoing|
|Position||Teaching Assistants – Wigan and Bolton (Chorley branch)|
|Rate of Pay||Minimum ¬£8.20 per hour|
|Location||Wigan and Bolton (Chorley branch)|
|Date Posted||February 21, 2018|
Are you a qualified and experienced Teaching Assistant?
Key Stage Teacher Supply Chorley¬†is a leading provider of¬†Teaching Assistants across the North West. ¬†Due to an increase in demand from our schools, we are looking¬†to recruit Level 2 and Level 3 Teaching Assistants with experience of supporting children across the primary age range. You will provide general classroom support, deliver Maths and English interventions and support pupils on a one-to-one basis, as required. The Chorley¬†branch covers Leyland, Chorley, Bolton, Wigan, Ormskirk and West Lancashire¬†– and we particularly want to hear from Teaching Assistants who live in and around Wigan and Bolton.
You will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to support learners in developing their language and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our Teaching Assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (discretion used in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.