Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required from September – ongoing|
|Position||Teaching Assistant Level 3 – Accrington|
|Rate of Pay||¬£9.10-¬£10.85 per hour|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
We are¬†currently looking for a full-time Level 3 Teaching Assistant¬†for a school¬†in Accrington. The position will start in September and continue on an ongoing basis. The successful candidate will cover PPA sessions and provide general support for reading and writing interventions across the school. Because of the nature of the role, the school is keen to speak to experienced TAs for this role.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills
- Experience of delivering whole-class sessions
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our Teaching Assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (discretion used in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.