Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required from October half term – ongoing|
|Hours||27.5 hours – 8.55am-3.30pm|
|Position||Teaching Assistant Level 3 – Accrington (Blackburn branch)|
|Rate of Pay||Minimum ¬£8.20 per hour|
|Location||Accrington (via Blackburn branch)|
|Date Posted||September 26, 2017|
Are you an experienced Level 3¬†Teaching Assistant?
Key Stage Teacher Supply Blackburn¬†is¬†looking for a Level 3¬†Teaching Assistant¬†with experience of Phonics for our school in Accrington. The hours of work are 8.55am-3.30pm, Monday to Friday, and you will be working with both the Year 1 and Year 2 classes. To be selected for this position, you will need significant experience of supporting students with¬†Phonics sessions, and you will have a grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of supporting learners with Phonics
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our Teaching Assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent/higher
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.