Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required from January – 6 months duration|
|Hours||20 hours per week, over 5 days|
|Position||Teaching Assistant – Kendal (Lancaster branch)|
|Rate of Pay||Minimum ¬£8.20 per hour|
|Location||Kendal (via Lancaster branch)|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
We are¬†currently looking for a part-time¬†Teaching Assistant for a Year 2 class¬†in Kendal. The position will start in January and continue for a 6 month period, working 20 hours over a 5 day week.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills
- Stong Maths and Literacy skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our Teaching Assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (discretion used in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.