Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required from September – ongoing|
|Position||SEND Teaching Assistant – South Cumbria|
|Rate of Pay||¬£9.10-¬£10.85 per hour|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
We are¬†looking for an SEND¬†teaching assistant¬†right now, to work for our school in South Cumbria. This is a full-time position, starting from September and continuing on an ongoing basis. The successful candidate will have experience of supporting learners with¬†SEND.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of supporting learners with SEND
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our SEND teaching assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210
An NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (discretion used in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.