Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required from September – until December|
|Position||SEND Teaching Assistant – Lancaster|
|Rate of Pay||Minimum ¬£8.20 per hour|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2017|
Are you a qualified and experienced SEND¬†Teaching Assistant?
Key Stage Teacher Supply Lancaster¬†is¬†looking for an SEND–experienced¬†Teaching Assistant¬†for a specialist SEND setting in Lancaster. This is a full-time position, starting in September and continuing for the whole Autumn term. To be selected for this position, you will need significant experience of supporting students with PMLD and SLD. Groups are small, but you will be providing general classroom support.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of supporting learners with PMLD and SLD
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our SEND Teaching Assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent/higher
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.