Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required immediately – ongoing|
|Position||SEND Teacher – Accrington (Blackburn branch)|
|Rate of Pay||¬£90-¬£120 per day|
|Location||Accrington (via Blackburn branch)|
|Date Posted||October 5, 2017|
We are¬†currently looking for an SEND teacher for our school in Accrington. This is a full-time position, starting as soon as possible and continuing on an ongoing basis to cover long-term absence. You will be working with¬†students with a variety of learning and physical needs in a mixed Year 1/2 class. Experience of working in a specialised SEND setting is essential in this role.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Substantial experience of supporting learners with varied needs
- Past experience in a SEND specialist setting
- Excellent¬†communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our SEND teachers:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
Relevant SEND experience
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.