Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Location||Wigan (via Chorley branch)|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2017|
|Position||SEND experienced Teaching Assistants – Wigan (Chorley branch)|
|Rate of Pay||Minimum £8.20 per hour|
Key Stage Teacher Supply Chorley is a leading provider of SEND Teaching Assistants across the North West. Due to an increase in demand from our schools, we are looking to recruit Level 2 and Level 3 SEND Teaching Assistants with experience of supporting children with SEND across the primary age range. We are looking for people with experience of a variety of physical and learning needs, either in mainstream or specialist settings. Demand for this type of support is particularly high in our Wigan schools at the moment, so we need staff who are local to the Wigan area or who can travel there easily.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Substantial experience of supporting children with SEND
- The ability to support learners in developing their language and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our SEND Teaching Assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call Catherine on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (discretion used in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.