Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Rate of Pay||Flexible|
|Date Posted||December 4, 2017|
Key Stage Teacher Supply is an independent education recruitment business who have been in operation for over 17 years and continue to expand their service in Primary and Secondary Schools, throughout the North West.
Due to our expansion, we are seeking recruitment consultants who are passionate, hungry and driven to deliver a reputable quality of service to our customers. In return, you will work with a company who are dedicated to providing you an opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career.
To discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jane Scott, Managing Director, or Sharon Bullock, Operations Director,Â on 01254 507210.
- The drive, motivation and commitment to deliver a high level of customer care to our clients.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- The capability to drive the business forward through effective business planning, negotiating and seizing opportunities.
- Interviewing candidates face to face
- Recruitment and retention of candidates
- Proven experience in recruitment or business development (ideal not essential)
- Be self-motivated and highly planned and organised
- Have outstanding sales and customer relationship skills
- Possess the ability to deliver a high level of customer relationships
- Have the passion and hunger to make a difference