Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required immediately – ongoing|
|Position||Qualified HLTAs – Blackburn with Darwen|
|Rate of Pay||¬£70 per day|
|Location||Blackburn with Darwen|
|Date Posted||April 16, 2018|
We are¬†currently looking for fully qualified HLTAs¬†for settings in Blackburn with Darwen.¬†We have¬†day-to-day and long-term work available for experienced staff to cover classes across Foundation Stage, KS1 and KS2 all year round. A level 4 qualification and relevant experience in a similar role is an essential requirement here.
You will need to demonstrate:
- A strong working knowledge of the primary¬†curriculum
- Experience of planning for and delivering whole-class sessions
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our¬†HLTAs:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 4 or equivalent
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.