Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required immediately – ongoing|
|Position||Polish-speaking Teaching Assistants – all areas|
|Rate of Pay||¬£8.40-¬£10.85 per hour|
|Location||Lancashire and South Cumbria|
|Date Posted||April 16, 2018|
Are you a Polish-speaking teaching assistant?
Key Stage Teacher Supply¬†is a leading provider of¬†teaching assistants across Lancashire and Cumbria, via our branches in Blackburn, Chorley and Lancaster. ¬†Due to an increase in demand from our schools, we are looking¬†to recruit level 2 and level 3 Polish-speaking teaching assistants with experience of supporting children across the primary age range. You will provide general classroom support¬†and 1:1 language support for students who require it.
You will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to support learners in developing their language and numeracy skills
- A good command of both Polish and English language
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our teaching assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (not required in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.