Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required immediately – permanent position|
|Position||Nursery Nurse – Chorley (permanent)|
|Rate of Pay||Dependent on experience|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
We are looking for a permanent Nursery NurseÂ for an Early Years setting in Chorley. The successful candidate will be either anÂ experienced or newly qualified Early Years practitioner, happy to support aÂ wide variety of learning experiences and a safe, secure and caring environment in which they can grow and develop.
Scope and Purpose of Role
To ensure children receive high quality care and education within company guidelines ensuring that all children feel safe and secure and that you set an appropriate example to them at all times.
- To make sure you are aware of, and to follow all company policies and procedures
- To plan, organise and implement appropriate activities within the nursery
- To maintain and contribute to all child records and other records within the nursery
- To maintain a clean and well organised room and nursery
- To develop good relationships with all outside agencies and parents
- To provide manager information on required equipment in rooms and of any maintenance needed
- To ensure all health and safety regulations are met
- To inform manager of any ill child so that they can contact the parents
- To attend regular staff meetings
- To ensure a bright and stimulating environment is maintained for the children by the use of displays, childrenâ€™s work and appropriate arrangement of equipment
- To contribute to all nursery activities and events
- To work as part of whole nursery team for the good of the children and the nursery and liaise and co-operate with staff in other areas as needed
- To support and supervise students and be supportive to any staff undergoing further training
- To be aware of child protection issues and child development and bring any concerns to the attention of the nursery manager
- To keep up to date with current legislation and childcare practices and attend any training as required
- To carry out any other tasks as requested by your manager
- To be aware of safeguarding policies and procedures within each local authority that they operate and to understand that they are personally accountable for safeguarding children and improving outcome
Apply online, or call Andrea on 01524 597170.
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.