Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required immediately – ongoing|
|Hours||Full-time – 8.00am-5.30pm|
|Position||Nursery Assistant – Whalley (Blackburn branch)|
|Rate of Pay||¬£9.10-¬£10.85 per hour|
|Location||Whalley (via Blackburn branch)|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2018|
We are¬†currently looking for a full-time level 3 nursery¬†assistant¬†for a¬†setting¬†in Whalley. The position is ongoing, starting as soon as possible. The hours are 8.00-17.30, Monday to Friday.
You will need to demonstrate:
- A strong working knowledge of the Early Years framework
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our Nursery Assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (discretion used in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.