Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required immediately – ongoing|
|Position||FE trained teachers / tutors – Lancashire & South Cumbria|
|Rate of Pay||Dependent on experience|
|Location||Lancaster & South Cumbria|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2018|
Are you qualified to teach post-16 learners? Read onâ€¦
Due to a sharp increase in demand, we are looking for FE trained teachers to work in colleges and sixth-form settings across Lancashire and South Cumbria. We are very keen to recruit teachers of core subjects (STEM, Humanities, Arts, MFL), as well as tutors for a wide variety of vocational courses. Your skills are very much in demand, no matter where your subject expertise lies. The expansion of apprenticeships has resulted in a variety of college/workplace partnerships, and there is also an increased demand for tutors of Functional Skills and core GCSE subjects.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Relevant subject qualifications
- Post-14 PGCE, Post-16 PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Recent secondary, FE or HE experience
- Regular availability to work, sometimes at short notice
Joining our team of FE teachers will mean:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work â€“ we work with settings across the whole of Lancashire and Cumbria
- Access to permanent and long-term job roles
- Competitive daily rates of pay –Â Â£90-Â£125 per day
- Personable, friendly consultants who are keen to meet your needs and listen to what you really wantÂ
- Introductions to new schools and colleges, offering you a range of different experiences
ClickÂ hereÂ to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, orÂ call Andrea on 01524 597170.