Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Permanent position, to start in September|
|Position||EBD Specialist Teaching Assistant – Lancaster|
|Rate of Pay||Minimum ¬£8.20 per hour|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2017|
Are you a qualified and experienced EBD Specialist¬†Teaching Assistant?
Key Stage Teacher Supply Lancaster¬†is¬†looking for an EBD-experienced¬†Teaching Assistant¬†for a setting in Lancaster. This is a full-time permanent position, starting in September. To be selected for this position, you will need significant experience of supporting students with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, alongside a strong, energetic personality.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of supporting learners with¬†EBD
- Strong behaviour management skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our Teaching Assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent/higher
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.