Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required as soon as possible – ongoing|
|Hours||19 hours per week|
|Position||Deputy Pre-School Manager – Heysham (Lancaster branch)|
|Rate of Pay||¬£8.46 per hour|
|Location||Heysham (via Lancaster branch)|
|Date Posted||January 3, 2018|
I am currently looking for a Deputy Manager¬†for a pre-school¬†in Heysham. The position will start in February¬†and continue on an ongoing basis. The hours are part-time, and term-time only – Tuesday 9.00-3.30, Wednesday 11.30-3.30, Thursday 9.00-3.30 and Friday 11.30-3.30. Previous management experience is essential for this role.
Deputy Managers Role
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To assist and implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery in the absence of the manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Good knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
In return, we can offer:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (discretion used in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.