Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Position||Recruitment Assistant – Blackburn|
|Rate of Pay||Flexible|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2018|
Key Stage Teacher Supply is an independent education recruitment business who have been in operation for over 17 years and continue to expand their service in primary and secondary schools throughout the North West.
Due to our expansion, we are seeking a recruitment assistant who is driven to deliver a reputable quality of service to our customers. In return, you will work with a company who are dedicated to providing you an opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career.
To discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jane Scott, Managing Director, or Sharon Bullock, Operations Director,Â on 01254 507210.
- Making service calls to client schools and nurseries
- Pre-screening potential candidates over the phone
- Filling bookings from clients
- Assisting Consultants with the running of their desks – this role is ideal for someone who is looking to run their own desk in future as a fully-trained Recruitment Consultant
- Computer literate, ideally with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A ‘people person’ who is comfortable speaking to lots of different people over the phone, in person and via email
- Customer-service focus – always happy to help
- A lively, adaptable personality
- A flexible approach to work