Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required immediately – ongoing|
|Position||School Catering Manager – Blackburn with Darwen|
|Rate of Pay||¬£8.40-¬£9.10 per hour|
|Location||Blackburn with Darwen|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2018|
Are you an¬†experienced catering manager?
Key Stage Teacher Supply¬†is a leading provider of¬†school catering managers across Lancashire and Cumbria, via our branches in Blackburn, Chorley and Lancaster. ¬†Due to an increase in demand from our schools, we are looking¬†to recruit experienced catering managers with current food hygiene qualifications. Hours are usually full-time, and we regularly receive long-term contracts.
You will need to demonstrate:
- a current food hygiene certificate
- recent experience in a similar role
In return, we can offer our catering managers:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
A current food hygiene certificate and recent relevant experience
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.