Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Date Posted||January 3, 2018|
|Duration||Required from February – one term initially, then permanent|
|Position||Nursery Assistant – Lancaster|
|Rate of Pay||Minimum £8.20 per hour|
I am currently looking for a Level 2 (minimum) SEND-experienced nursery assistant for our setting in Lancaster. The position will start in February, for one term until April initially, but going permanent for the right candidate. The hours are full-time, in term-time only. Whether you have Early years qualification with no SEND experience, or you have SEND experience without an Early years qualification, it is till worth applying – the school is most interested in employing someone with the right sort of caring personality.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Substantial experience of supporting children with SEND
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our Nursery Assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call Catherine on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (discretion used in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.