Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Duration||Required from September – ongoing|
|Position||SEND Level 2/3 Teaching Assistants – Burnley (Blackburn branch)|
|Rate of Pay||Minimum ¬£8.20 per hour|
|Location||Burnley (via Blackburn branch)|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2017|
I am currently looking for a number of experienced Level 2/3 SEND teaching assistants in the Burnley area to work across a number of primary SEND schools from¬†September 2017. You will be required to work on both a 1:1 and group basis, and each class has a wide mix of needs¬†including both moderate and severe learning needs, ASD and complex needs. For this position you must be willing to assist with or provide hydrotherapy. You¬†will also need experience of working with children ranging from 4-11 years old.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Substantial experience of supporting children with SEND
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our SEND Teaching Assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive¬†rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want¬†
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call¬†Catherine¬†on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (discretion used in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.