Supply Teaching Jobs (Lancashire, Cumbria & North West)
|Location||Burnley (via Blackburn branch)|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2017|
|Duration||Required from September – ongoing|
|Position||SEND Level 2/3 Teaching Assistants – Burnley (Blackburn branch)|
|Rate of Pay||Minimum £8.20 per hour|
I am currently looking for a number of experienced Level 2/3 SEND teaching assistants in the Burnley area to work across a number of primary SEND schools from November 2017. You will be required to work on both a 1:1 and group basis, and each class has a wide mix of needs including both moderate and severe learning needs, ASD and complex needs. For this position you must be willing to assist with or provide hydrotherapy. You will also need experience of working with children ranging from 4-11 years old.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Substantial experience of supporting children with SEND
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Flexibility and creativity
In return, we can offer our SEND Teaching Assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you really want
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we work with over 300 schools across Lancashire and Cumbria
Click here to see what our staff are saying about us!
Apply online, or call Catherine on 01254 507210.
An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (discretion used in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work.