About Key Stage Teacher Supply
It’s who we are
Key Stage Teacher Supply is a North West based agency providing talented and skilled staff to over 300 academies, schools, colleges and nurseries in the region.
We’re absolutely passionate about what we do. And that’s just one of the reasons why we have such a great reputation amongst our candidates — and our schools.
It’s what we do
We seek out opportunities for our teaching and support staff candidates. That may be day-to-day, short-, medium-, or long-term cover; and from Early Years through to Key Stage 5.
The important thing is that we move mountains to fit exactly with what you want to do and when you want to do it. And, because we work so hard to match the right teacher with the right educational establishment, our schools know that we have their best interests — and that of their young people — at heart too.
Key Stage provides:
- qualified primary and secondary teachers
- Special Educational Needs teachers
- teaching assistants
- nursery nurses
- cover supervisors
- one-to-one tutors
It’s why we do it
Quite simply, our raison d’être is to help schools, colleges and nurseries provide their young people with the very best education, and in doing so, give our teachers the chance to choose the work / life balance they prefer. And we enjoy doing it. So that’s a win:win situation all round.
It’s where we do it
We operate across the North West region, working with schools in Lancashire and Cumbria, from our local offices in Blackburn, Chorley and Lancaster. At each, you’ll find equally dedicated and enthusiastic staff, happy to chat about what we can offer. Feel free to drop in for coffee and a chat.
It’s how we do it
This is no run of the mill teacher supply agency. We aim to be the best in the North West. The Key Stage difference is the way we work with our client organisations and look after our teaching and support candidates. Our approach is open, honest and friendly. We’ve always believed in treating people as we would like to be treated. And we think it shows.
Key Stage: at a glance
- Safeguarding and competency checks of all candidates to APSCo Compliance+.
- Excellent rates
- Local offices in Blackburn, Chorley and Lancaster
- Access to candidates from all three branches
- Response within five minutes for emergency bookings
- Branch support from 7.30am-9.00pm, 7-days a week (and Bank Holidays)
- Regular updates on outstanding bookings
- Regular quality checks on supply staff performance
- Ongoing training and access to CPD for candidates
- On-line timesheets and invoices by email
- Dedicated payroll manager
- Consistent and high level of customer care