We have numerous opportunities for teaching assistants
Teaching Assistants play such a vital role in supporting children to learn, working closely with teachers to make sure pupils enjoy learning in a safe and caring setting. Here at Key Stage Teacher Supply, we are always looking to recruit the very best teaching assistants and nursery practitioners to support the children in our schools and nurseries.
The job can include:
- getting the classroom ready for lessons
- helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records
- supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- supervising groups
- taking part in training
- helping with days out and sports events
- carrying out administrative tasks
- providing bilingual support where necessary (if you have additional language skills)
And we are looking for:
- experience of working with children
- the ability to build relationships with children, teachers, parents and carers
- the ability to manage groups of children and cope with challenging behaviour
- flexibility and creativity
- the ability to work as part of a team
- good Maths and English skills
- patience and a sense of humour
- a relevant level 2 or 3 qualification
To find out more about the work we have available for our opportunities for teaching assistants across Lancashire and Cumbria, give us a call:
- Blackburn – 01254 507210
- Chorley – 01257 240960
- Lancaster – 01524 597170
You can also view opportunities for teaching assistants in latest vacancies here.
Or you can register here, to be the first to hear about any updates.
COVID-19 update: Check out the latest Covid-19 updates from the Government.