Are you an experienced and passionate Early Years practitioner? Or recently qualified and looking to secure a full time role?
Key Stage Teacher Supply are working with a Bolton setting who are looking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner to join their home from home setting.
Our setting pride themselves on their friendly welcoming team and relationships built with children and their families. You would be joining an experienced team who have a lot of knowledge and skills to share. With fantastic opportunities to develop your career.
EYFS curriculum knowledge and a relevant Level 3 qualification are essential.
This is a lovely family run setting, what are looking for staff to join this wonderful setting.
The hours vary from 7.30-6.00 and are on a rotating shift pattern- to be discussed.
Every day in Early Years is varied and provides the opportunity to broaden your knowledge. The right candidates will be able to;
- Support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Be able to change roles at the drop of a hat from Fairy to Pirate.
- Have the ability to read a book upside down and not be afraid to get dressed up and stuck into messy play.
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children. Follow the settings policies and procedures.
- Have a clear understanding of the EYFS, statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
- Relevant level
- 3 childcare qualification
- Recent experience of working within a childcare environment
- Willingness to support our little people with their development
- Hands on and helpful with a warm welcoming smile
- 40 hours Weekly contract
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to work in a variety of diverse settings which will help to develop and broaden your experience within education
- Opportunity to go onto contract with the school.
- We will provide you with our dedicated team of recruitment specialists who are committed in finding the right roles for you.
About Key Stage Teacher Supply:
Key Stage Teacher Supply is a leading recruitment agency which focusses on placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, HLTAs, Cover Supervisors, and Nursery Nurses into a wide range of schools across the Lancashire. Our experienced and friendly team of recruiters are driven to place you in a school which suits you and supports your career path. This role will provide you with valuable primary experience to forward your career.
Please click ‘apply’ and attach your most recent CV or contact Lucy for more info.
These are very exciting and rewarding Early Years opportunities, and we look forward to hearing from you!
For more information visit our website, or get in touch via telephone or email our team of trained consultants are on hand to take you call during the day, evenings and weekends.
Read our reviews on our website & for the latest news and updates visit our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.