A busy, thriving, popular and successful Primary School in the Accrington area, are looking for a Year 5 Teacher with experience teaching in Year 5. The role is to start in September, and could potentially be for the full academic year.
A specialist KS2 Teacher with confidence to deliver progressive, structured and clear practical sessions will be sought after.
The school are searching for an experienced Teacher who can help raise the standards of their children using the National Curriculum, and schemes of work. The successful Teacher will be expected to fully immerse themselves in school life, to be an active part of their dedicated team of friendly staff who are continually working hard to help their children to be the best they can and to get the most out of their time in school.
The required experience for the Year 5 Teacher role is:
- Knowledge and Understanding of the Year 5 curriculum.
- Experience teaching in Year 5 and/or Key Stage 2.
- Relevant Teaching Qualifications (PGCE/QTS/etc)
- A teacher with a passion for improving standards consistently
- A teacher who can create an inclusive environment, and remove all barriers to learning
- Pro-active and resilient
- Strong behavior management
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to develop your knowledge working with a fantastic team with over 106 years experience!!
- Opportunity to go onto contract with the school
- Online Timesheet portal
- We will provide you with our dedicated team of recruitment specialists who are committed in finding the right roles for you.
About Key Stage Teacher Supply:
- Key Stage Teacher Supply is a leading recruitment agency which focusses on placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, HLTAs, Cover Supervisors, and Nursery Nurses into a wide range of schools across the Lancashire, Cumbria, Wigan, Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool. Our experienced and friendly team of recruiters are driven to place you in a school which suits you and supports your career path. This role will provide you with valuable Primary experience to forward your career.
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all supply staff to share this commitment. As part of our recruitment process, we will undertake the necessary checks to complete your registration with us, inclusive of a video interview, current references and DBS check.
- To apply:
- Please click ‘apply’ and attach your most recent CV.
- For more information visit our website, or feel free to speak to one of our consultants via telephone or email.
- Read our reviews on our website & for the latest news and updates visit our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.