Are you seeking a new opportunity which will allow you to have a better work life balance?
Key Stage Teacher Supply are urgently recruiting Teaching Assistants to support Lancaster Primary schools. The cover requirements range from an adhoc day to day basis to part time and long term.
- Lancaster Area
- 1:1 Support
- Part time and full time
As Teaching assistant you will need:
- The ability to support learners in developing their language and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Ability to think outside the box
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- be a team player but also solution-focused and able to work under own initiative
- Resilience in dealing with difficult to manage and sometimes crisis behaviour
- Excellent organisation
- Flexibility and creativity
- Good timekeeping and dependability
- To be a qualified Teaching assistant
Apply online, or call our office on 01254 507210 to speak to one of our team.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR KEY STAGE TEACHER SUPPLY
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview currently via video link or telephone.
Key Stage Teacher Supply work with a variety of settings covering a wide geographical area.
Key Stage Teacher supply is an Equal opportunities employer, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.