Key Stage Teacher Supply
Teaching Assistant Roles- September start- Preston
Key Stage Teacher Supply are seeking Teaching Assistants to support our Preston Schools from September 2021. We are working with Preston schools supporting them with their September staffing needs.
Do you have a passion for working with children? Do you enjoy enhancing and enriching children’s learning experiences? Do you wish you could achieve this whilst working flexibly and maintaining an enviable work-life balance?
If so, we might just have the perfect role for you!
About the roles:
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Have previous experience working as a teaching assistant.
* Have Cache Level 2, 3 or equivalent.
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* SEN Experience is desirable.
* You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Key Stage Teacher Supply.
What we can offer you:
About Key Stage Teacher Supply:
Key Stage Teacher Supply is a leading recruitment agency which focusses on placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, HLTAs, Cover Supervisors, and Nursery Nurses into a wide range of schools across the Lancashire. Our experienced and friendly team of recruiters are driven to place you in a school which suits you and supports your career path. This role will provide you with valuable primary experience to forward your career.
Read our reviews on our website & for the latest news and updates visit our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.