Are you an experienced Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant? APPLY TODAY!
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant? Would you like the flexibility of supply? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Due to an increase in demand, we are recruiting for Teaching Assistants at Level 2 and 3 for our schools in the East Lancashire area.
As an experienced teaching assistant you will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to support learners in developing their language and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Good timekeeping and dependability
In return, we can offer our teaching assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you want
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – exclusively with schools across the whole of the East Lancashire area.
Our teaching assistants need:
- An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent qualification
- GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (not required in the case of staff with minimum 5 years’ experience)
Apply online, or call us on 01254 507210 to speak to one of our team about registration today!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR KEY STAGE TEACHER SUPPLY
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview currently via video link or telephone.
Key Stage Teacher Supply work with a variety of settings covering a wide geographical area.
Key Stage Teacher supply is an Equal opportunities employer, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.