Due to school closures and the effects of covid we are expecting an increasing demand from schools to support knowledge gaps throughout all year groups across the Lancashire and Cumbria area for both day-to-day supply work and long-term positions. Now more than ever we need your help!
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant? Would you like the flexibility of supply? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Due to an increase in demand, we are recruiting for Teaching Assistants Level 2 and Level 3 for our schools in and around the Lancaster area. As a teaching assistant you will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to support learners in developing their language and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation
- Flexibility and creativity
- Good timekeeping and dependability
In return, we can offer our teaching assistants:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you want
- Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences – we exclusively with schools across the Lancashire area.
Our teaching assistants need:
- An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
- GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (not required in the case of staff with minimum 5 years’ experience)
Apply online, or call us on 01257 240960 to speak to one of our team.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR KEY STAGE TEACHER SUPPLY
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview currently via video link or telephone.
Key Stage Teacher Supply work with a variety of settings covering a wide geographical area.
Key Stage Teacher supply is an Equal opportunities employer, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children