The Headteacher of a welcoming and caring Primary School in Wigan is looking to recruit a capable Teaching Assistant, who has clear experience of supporting pupils within EYFS
The post is to start in immediately, and will be full time Monday – Friday.
The school aims to provide a supportive, inclusive and aspirational learning environment by ensuring that each child is cared for, demonstrate good manners and is able to follow instruction with thought and care.
The required experience for the Teaching Assistant role is:
- Knowledge and Understanding of the Early Years Foundation Framework
- Experience of supporting children with SEND
- Relevant Teaching Assistant Qualification, to Level 2 or equivalent
- A Teaching Assistant with a passion for improving standards
- A Teaching Assistant who can create an inclusive environment, and remove all barriers to learning
- Pro-active and resilient
- Strong Behaviour Management
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to develop your knowledge working with a fantastic team with over 106 years’ experience!!
- Online Timesheet portal
- We will provide you with our dedicated team of recruitment specialists who are committed in finding the right roles for you.
About Key Stage Teacher Supply:
- Key Stage Teacher Supply is a leading recruitment agency which focusses on placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, HLTAs, Cover Supervisors, and Nursery Nurses into a wide range of schools across the Lancashire, Cumbria, Wigan, Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool. Our experienced and friendly team of recruiters are driven to place you in a school which suits you and supports your career path. This role will provide you with valuable Primary experience to forward your career.
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all supply staff to share this commitment. As part of our recruitment process, we will undertake the necessary checks to complete your registration with us, inclusive of a video interview, current references and DBS check.
- To apply:
- Please click ‘apply’ and attach your most recent CV.
- For more information visit our website, or feel free to speak to one of our consultants via telephone or email.
- Read our reviews on our website & for the latest news and updates visit our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.