The headteacher of a friendly, inclusive school in Blackburn is looking for a Teaching Assistant to support a child in a Year 2 class, on a 1to1 basis. The role is to start in September and will continue, for the right person, for the full academic year.
The successful Teaching Assistant must be able to work well as part of a team, have a good work ethic and a good sense of humor!
The school are searching for an experienced Teaching Assistant who can confidently support a child with ASD in Year 2, that is working to Year 1 level . The successful Teaching Assistant will be expected to fully immerse themselves in school life and to be an active part of their dedicated team of friendly staff.
The required experience for the Teaching Assistant role is:
- Supporting a child with ASD/ Global Delay
- SEND Strategies
- Knowledge and experience of Now/Next
- Sensory input
- ASD Tray Systems
- Relevant Teaching Assistant Qualification to Level 2
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to develop your knowledge working with a fantastic team with over 106 years experience!!
- Opportunity to go onto contract with the school
- Online Timesheet portal
- We will provide you with our dedicated team of recruitment specialists who are committed in finding the right roles for you.
About Key Stage Teacher Supply:
- Key Stage Teacher Supply is a leading recruitment agency which focusses on placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, HLTAs, Cover Supervisors, and Nursery Nurses into a wide range of schools across the Lancashire, Cumbria, Wigan, Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool. Our experienced and friendly team of recruiters are driven to place you in a school which suits you and supports your career path. This role will provide you with valuable Primary experience to forward your career.
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all supply staff to share this commitment. As part of our recruitment process, we will undertake the necessary checks to complete your registration with us, inclusive of a video interview, current references and DBS check.
- To apply:
- Please click ‘apply’ and attach your most recent CV.
- For more information visit our website, or feel free to speak to one of our consultant via telephone or email.
- Read our reviews on our website & for the latest news and updates visit our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.