We are looking to recruit a highly experienced Teaching Assistants with the capability to support on a one to one basis and supporting the Class Teachers in either EYSF, KS1 & KS2
The role will require you to support with daily supply or long term supply. You would need to demonstrate a resilient nature and be flexible and adaptable to be able to offer the support the pupil needs to then develop their learning within the curriculum they are able to access.
The schools aim’s are to create a welcoming, family atmosphere, an atmosphere of warmth, security, trust and friendliness.
The required experience/characteristics for the Teaching Assistant role is:
- Supporting the class teacher and the pupils within their daily routine
- SEND experience essential
- Experience supporting KS1 and KS2 pupils
- Relevant Teaching Assistant qualifications or Degree
- A passion for improving standards consistently, encouraging students to engage in learning
- Someone who can create a motivational environment, promoting positive attitudes to learning
- Pro-active and resilient
About Key Stage Teacher Supply:
- Key Stage Teacher Supply is a leading recruitment agency which focuses on placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, HLTAs, Cover Supervisors, and Nursery Nurses into a wide range of schools across the Lancashire, Cumbria, Wigan, Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool. Our experienced and friendly team of recruiters are driven to place you in a school which suits you and supports your career path. This role will provide you with valuable Secondary experience to forward your career.
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all supply staff to share this commitment. As part of our recruitment process, we will undertake the necessary checks to complete your registration with us, inclusive of a video interview, current references and DBS check.
- Please click ‘apply’ and attach your most recent CV.
- For more information visit our website, or feel free to speak to one of our consultant via telephone or email.
- Read our reviews on our website & for the latest news and updates visit our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.