We are working with a small secondary school near Colne that require two Science Teachers to start with them as soon as possible. One role is Full time and the other is Part time (3 days per week).
You will be part of a dedicated team of staff who are committed to ensuring all students fulfil their potential and strive towards the academic or vocational career of their choice.
The required experience for the Science Teacher role is:
- Experience teaching Science to KS3/KS4
- Knowledge of the National curriculum
- Strong behavior management
- Passionate in teaching and supporting the Science department
About Key Stage Teacher Supply:
- Key Stage Teacher Supply is a leading recruitment agency which focuses on placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, HLTAs, Cover Supervisors, and Nursery Nurses into a wide range of schools across the Lancashire, Cumbria, Wigan, Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool. Our experienced and friendly team of recruiters are driven to place you in a school which suits you and supports your career path. This role will provide you with valuable Secondary experience to forward your career.
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all supply staff to share this commitment. As part of our recruitment process, we will undertake the necessary checks to complete your registration with us, inclusive of a video interview, current references and DBS check.
- Please click ‘apply’ and attach your most recent CV.
- For more information visit our website, or feel free to speak to one of our consultant via telephone or email.
- Read our reviews on our website & for the latest news and updates visit our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.