- Are you looking to broaden your current career path and have a more flexible working pattern?
- Have you always wanted a career in education and to work in a school environment?
- Then come and register with our agency to support your next job opportunity!
One of my local schools are looking for someone to be their next new team member, someone who is capable, willing to learn, approachable to support in daily admin duties, in an interim period role. You would be required to demonstrate the following and be available to work the hours stated on a daily basis.
- Administration and working in a busy office and or school environment is of an advantage for this role.
- SIMS understanding and experience is desirable but not essential.
- Working hours are 8.30am to 2pm, Monday to Friday.
- The school is located in the Darwen area of Lancashire.
We would also require you to have the following attributes;
- Provide relative employment reference details for the past 2 years and a CV covering the last 10 years work history
- Recent experience of working in primary schools in an administration capacity
- General office experience
- Hold an administration qualification, but this is not essential
- A passion for working within an educational environment
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with colleagues
- DBS on the update service or to complete and undergo a DBS through Key Stage Teacher Supply, there is a cost for this.
Please send your current and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone Key Stage on 01254 507210 today!