We are looking for a Primary Teacher to cover day to day supply, long term supply covering all year groups – KS1 & KS2 starting immediately.
You would need to have clear experience of teaching in all year groups previously and support the development of the classes, ensuring all pupils learn and reach their potential. Planning and marking is required for this role..
The primary schools are searching for ECT’s or Experienced Teachers, who has great knowledge of the National Curriculum and can help pupils succeed both academically and personally.
The required experience for the Teachers role is;
- Clear knowledge and understanding of the KS1 & KS2 curriculum
- Experience teaching in both Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2
- Relevant Teaching Qualifications (PGCE/QTS/etc)
- A teacher with a passion for improving standards consistently
- A teacher who can create an inclusive environment, and remove all barriers to learning
- Pro-active and resilient
- Strong behaviour management
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to develop your knowledge working with a fantastic team with over 106 years experience!!
- Opportunity to go onto contract with the school
- Online Timesheet portal
- We will provide you with our dedicated team of recruitment specialists who are committed in finding the right roles for you.
About Key Stage Teacher Supply:
- Key Stage Teacher Supply is a leading recruitment agency which focusses on placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, HLTAs, Cover Supervisors, and Nursery Nurses into a wide range of schools across the Lancashire, Cumbria, Wigan, Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool. Our experienced and friendly team of recruiters are driven to place you in a school which suits you and supports your career path. This role will provide you with valuable Primary experience to forward your career.
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all supply staff to share this commitment. As part of our recruitment process, we will undertake the necessary checks to complete your registration with us, inclusive of a video interview, current references and DBS check.
- To apply:
- Please click ‘apply’ and attach your most recent CV.
- For more information visit our website, or feel free to speak to one of our consultants via telephone or email.
- Read our reviews on our website & for the latest news and updates visit our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.