We are currently recruiting for a ‘Good’ Secondary School in the Preston area who are looking for a PE Teacher to start ASAP. This role will be full time, teaching KS3 & KS4 Physical Education.
The school are looking for an effective and highly motivated teacher of PE who is looking to create an environment where pupils feel safe, cared for and confident to express themselves.
Successful applicants will have:
- Experience Teaching Physical Education (KS3 & KS4)
- QTS status or equivalent
- Qualified in a sport related subject to degree level or beyond
- Understanding of pastoral needs for students
- Commitment to support student progress and learningAbout Key Stage Teacher Supply:
- Key Stage Teacher Supply is a leading recruitment agency which focuses on placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, HLTAs, Cover Supervisors, and Nursery Nurses into a wide range of schools across the Lancashire, Cumbria, Wigan, Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool. Our experienced and friendly team of recruiters are driven to place you in a school which suits you and supports your career path. This role will provide you with valuable Secondary experience to forward your career.
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all supply staff to share this commitment. As part of our recruitment process, we will undertake the necessary checks to complete your registration with us, inclusive of a video interview, current references and DBS check.
- Please click ‘apply’ and attach your most recent CV.
- For more information visit our website, or feel free to speak to one of our consultant via telephone or email.
- Read our reviews on our website & for the latest news and updates visit our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.