We are currently seeking experienced Teaching Assistants to work in Primary schools/Nurseries across the Wigan area. We have opportunities for EYFS, KS1 and KS2, offering both long-term and short-term positions based on your availability and preference.
- Supporting teachers in delivering engaging and inclusive lessons.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students.
- Assist with classroom management and organisation.
- Helping create a positive and supportive learning environment
The required experience for the Teaching Assistant role is:
- Knowledge and Understanding of National Curriculum
- Relevant Teaching Assistant/Early Years Qualification (Level 2/Level 3 or equivalent)
- A Teaching Assistant with a passion for improving standards
- Pro-active and resilient
- Strong Behaviour Management
- Relevant experience working with children in an educational or healthcare setting.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility of when you work whilst on day-to-day supply
- The opportunity to develop your knowledge working with a fantastic team with over 106 years’ experience!!
- Online Timesheet portal
- We will provide you with our dedicated team of recruitment specialists who are committed in finding the right roles for you.
About Key Stage Teacher Supply:
- Key Stage Teacher Supply is a leading recruitment agency which focusses on placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, HLTAs, Cover Supervisors, and Nursery Nurses into a wide range of schools across the Lancashire, Cumbria, Wigan, Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool. Our experienced and friendly team of recruiters are driven to place you in a school which suits you and supports your career path. This role will provide you with valuable Primary experience to forward your career.
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all supply staff to share this commitment. As part of our recruitment process, we will undertake the necessary checks to complete your registration with us, inclusive of a video interview, current references and DBS check.
- To apply:
- Please click ‘apply’ and attach your most recent CV.
- For more information visit our website, or feel free to speak to one of our consultants via telephone or email.
- Read our reviews on our website & for the latest news and updates visit our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.