Key Stage are currently recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher from September for the full academic year.
Key Stage Teacher Supply are seeking an individual with a range of skills to appoint to one of our Schools in the Hyndburn Area.
We are looking for applicants with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Have obtained QTS status.
- Provide reference details for the past 2 years and a CV covering the last 10 years work history.
- Recent experience of working in primary school.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Experience in either EYFS, Key Stage 1 and/or KS2.
- A passion for working with children
- Strong Behaviour management strategies
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with children.
- DBS on the update service or undergo a DBS through Key Stage Teacher Supply.
Please contact: Evie.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the office on; 01254 507210 for more information.