Are you a qualified and experienced Teaching Assistant who is looking for a new challenge in your chosen career path?
Key Stage Teacher Supply are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants on behalf of local schools in the Burnley, Nelson and Colne area
The successful candidate will:
- work with class teachers to implement structured learning activities and to assist individual/group of pupils to complete tasks.
We wish to appoint someone:
- With previous experience of working in a primary school, who will support the needs of our children
- Who will work closely with the Class Teacher to deliver interventions that meets specific needs, providing feedback to the Class Teacher
- To undertake activities in order to monitor the personal, social and emotional needs of pupils
- To develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment
- To support pupils to overcome barriers to learning by providing pastoral or learning support
- To implement specific programmes with individual pupils or groups appropriate to the development needs of individual children
Who has high standards and expectations for the achievement and behaviour of all our children
***Essential Qualification Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (or equivalent appropriate to the post)***
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the office on: 01254 507210 for more information.