*** Virtual Registration Evening Wednesday 20th October 6-8pm*** Get in touch for further information on upcoming opportunities***
Ask about our ECT Toolkit and how it can support you launch a professional career within a classroom near you.
Calling all Early Careers Teachers are you seeking to secure a role? Key Stage Teacher Supply are working with Lancashire Primary Schools who are looking to appoint:
Opportunities within in:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Supportive Education Agency here to help you develop your career within local schools to you.
ECT’s at Key Stage Teacher Supply
Key Stage Teacher Supply are a leading Lancashire Agency, who are part of a wider company Operam Education Group . Our team of dedicated Education Consultants and carefully designed ECT Toolkit are here to support you with launching your professional career in the classroom. There are multiple benefits of joining supply at the start of your career, it will allow you to build your classroom experience, skills and subject knowledge whilst strengthening your CV.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge working in supportive schools.
- Opportunity to go onto contract with the school.
- Online Timesheet Portal
- We will provide you with our dedicated team of recruitment specialists who are committed in finding the right roles for you.
- Our Toolkit with advice, support and hand hints and tips.
About Key Stage Teacher Supply:
Key Stage Teacher Supply is a leading recruitment agency which focusses on placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, HLTAs, Cover Supervisors, and Nursery Nurses into a wide range of schools across the Lancashire. Our experienced and friendly team of recruiters are driven to place you in a school which suits you and supports your career path. This role will provide you with valuable primary experience to forward your career.
- Please click ‘apply’ and attach your most recent CV.
- These are very exciting and rewarding Teaching Assistant opportunities, and we look forward to hearing from you!
- For more information visit our website, or feel free to speak to one of our consultants via telephone or email.