NQT’s – Start your career with Key Stage Teacher Supply
It is getting to that time of year when you are beginning to look towards graduation and your future career within teaching.
Key Stage Teacher Supply values the chance to work with the next generation of teachers and as one of our NQT’s our aim is to make your time with us a rewarding experience.
Key Stage Teacher Supply has over 13 years expertise in the education supply sector. Working in partnership with nurseries, primary, secondary schools and academy schools, we provide teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses, cover supervisors and HLTA’s. Through our network of 4 Branches in Blackburn, Chorley, Lancaster and Warrington, we have worked hard to gain the reputation as one of the leading supply agencies in the North West.
Our reputation has grown amongst our schools and supply team as being an agency that operates to high standards of practice and professionalism.
Why choose to work with Key Stage Teacher Supply?
- Efficient, friendly and supportive service
- We understand the importance of maintaining a high level of communication so that we can keep you in regular work
- Day to day supply to build on your confidence and experience in other year groups
- Long term assignments (We have very long-standing partnerships with our schools and consequently we are the first to hear about both current and future vacancies, from maternity cover to permanent positions)
- Assistance with your Induction year
- Regular CPD/training workshops
- Access to a wider range of jobs via our 4 branches
- Daily communication and marketing with our schools regarding candidates
- Excellent daily rate of pay
Tel: 01254 507210 -Blackburn
Tel: 01257 240960 – Chorley
Tel:01925 594494 – Warrington
Tel: 01524 597170 – Lancaster