Key Stage: Our Service
- Nurseries; primary, secondary and SEN schools
- Response to emergency bookings within 10-minutes
- Local branches available 7.30am-9pm, 7-days a week
- Day-to-day and long term cover
- Permanent vacancy service
- Rigorous candidate safeguarding checks
- Immediate response to feedback
- Compliance+ accreditation
- Bespoke service delivered by friendly staff
Key Stage: your supply partner
Primary schools, secondary schools, nurseries, children’s centres, SEN schools, pupil referral units and colleges throughout the North West put their trust in us to provide them with supply teachers, support staff and bursars.
They know that our approach really works. That’s because we’re not simply your supplier, we’re your supply partner. And as a partner, we operate like your own HR department.
With a network of local branches, we have all the resources you’ll need: an extensive bank of first class, loyal supply staff and knowledgeable Key Stage consultants who make everything happen.
We pride ourselves on getting to know you, your school and its needs so that we’re able to provide a truly tailored service — one which is caring, honest and consistent.
Key Stage: safeguarding your children
Our supply staff are responsible for some 7000 children each week, so naturally we put them through a rigorous recruitment process before they are assigned to any school. It is so central to the Key Stage ethos, that we were one of the first companies to be accredited to APSCo’s Compliance + standard — another reason we stand out from the crowd. We take it a step further too, asking:
- Will the children make progress no matter how long the supply teacher or teaching assistant is with them?
- Will they have the up to date knowledge and experience to work with a particular year group? (We encourage them to attend all the regular CPD workshops we run throughout the year.)
- Will they be reliable, adaptable, flexible and, importantly, go the extra mile?
- Will the children in their care be engaged, in a safe and rewarding learning environment?
Key Stage: making sure you’re happy
Only when a candidate has passed our comprehensive vetting procedure with flying colours, do we allow them to represent us in your school.
But that’s not the end of it. We want you to be delighted with your Key Stage supply staff, so we check and double check. The Key Stage team will make daily and weekly calls to you to find out whether you’re happy, and we’ll visit your school at least once a term. Finally, you should know that, whatever your feedback, we will always respond to it without delay.
In our book, actions speak louder than words.