Key Stage: our service
- Nurseries, colleges, primary, secondary and SEN schools
- Response to emergency bookings within 10 minutes
- Local branches in Blackburn, Chorley and Lancaster, available 7.30am-9.00pm, 7 days a week
- Day-to-day and long-term cover
- Permanent vacancy service
- Rigorous candidate safeguarding checks
- Immediate response to feedback
- Compliance+ accreditation
- Bespoke service delivered by friendly staff
Key Stage: your supply partner
Primary schools, secondary schools, nurseries, children’s centres, SEN schools, pupil referral units, colleges… Throughout the North West, all sorts of educational establishments put their trust in us to provide them with supply teachers and support staff.
As your supply partner, we have all the resources you’ll need – an extensive bank of high quality supply staff and knowledgeable Key Stage consultants who work very hard to meet your needs. We pride ourselves on getting to know you, your school and its requirements so that we’re able to provide a truly tailored service — one which is caring, honest and consistent.
Key Stage: safeguarding your children
Our supply staff are responsible for some 7000 children each week, so naturally we put them through a rigorous recruitment process before they are assigned to any school. It is so central to the Key Stage ethos, that we were one of the first companies to be accredited with the APSCo Compliance + standard — another reason we stand out from the crowd. When it comes to competency, we take it a step further too, considering the following:
- Will the children make progress no matter how long the supply teacher or teaching assistant is with them?
- Will they have the up-to-date knowledge and experience to work with a particular year group? (We encourage them to attend all the regular CPD workshops we run throughout the year.)
- Will they be reliable, adaptable, flexible and go the extra mile?
- Will the children in their care be engaged, in a safe and rewarding learning environment?
Key Stage: making sure you’re happy
Only when a candidate has satisfied our safeguarding procedures do we allow them to represent us in your school. We will then make regular calls to check that you’re happy, and we’ll visit your school at least once a term. Also, we will always respond to your feedback without delay, as matching the right candidates to schools is paramount for us.