We still have a handful of places available – please get in touch asap if you are interested.
The workshops will be delivered by an experienced Primary Advisory Consultant who will offer you:
- An up to date and interactive overview of the new curriculum
- Lots of ideas and activities to adapt for your own classrooms whilst on supply
- More confidence in working with the updated 2014 English curriculum
English workshop 1 aims to:
- Look at reading and writing at Key Stage 1
English workshop 2 aims to:
- Cover reading and writing at Key Stage 2
The workshops will be held on Monday 23rd January and Monday 6th February, 5.30-7.30pm at Chorley Woodlands Conference Centre. Cost £ 30.00 – this covers both sessions. You can only book a place if you can attend both sessions.
Hurry! Places are very limited!
To secure a place, please email me back and then make payment to your local branch with cash or a cheque, or you can send a cheque (made payable to ‘Key Stage Teacher Supply’) to: Catherine Byrom, Key Stage Teacher Supply, 9 Preston New Road, Blackburn, BB2 1AR.