Monthly Archives: December 2013
Many thanks to all who attended the Questioning for Learning course at Chorley Woodlands Conference Centre on November 29th. By all accounts it was a great success, with fantastic feedback from the teachers and support staff who attended.
It was a very good course to recap and improve my understanding of effective questioning.
The course was very useful.
I really enjoyed the course – a good refresher and a way of looking at my own practise.
We will keep you up to date with news of other courses, and we appreciate the suggestions we have already received from you about the sort of training you would like to see next.
Here at the Blackburn branch, we are always busy – but particularly so at the moment! We currently have a number of long-term positions available from January. There is a wide variety of primary teaching and support positions across Lancashire – both full-time and part-time.
If you are a Lancaster, Chorley or Warrington candidate, we would like to hear from you too if you are interested in work in these locations.
Teaching positions available:
- Year 3 – Full time – January to April – Bacup
- Year 3 – Full time – December only – Blackburn
- Year 5 – One ½ day per week – January to May – Bacup
- Year 5 – Full time – February to July – Blackburn
- Year 2 – Full time – January start (ongoing) – Blackburn
- Year 2 – PMs only – January to July – Clitheroe
- Year 5 – Part time – January to July – Burnley
- Year 3 – Part time – January to July – Burnley
- Year 6 – Full time – January to July – Nelson
- Year 5 – Full time – January to April – ongoing – Blackburn
- Year 5 – Full time – January to April – Blackburn
- Year 1 – One ½ day per week – January to April – Blackburn
- Year 2/3 – Part time – January to April – Rossendale
- Year 4 & 5 PPA teacher – Part time – January to July – Blackburn
- Nursery – Part time – January to July – Blackburn
- PPA KS1 & KS2 – Full time – January-May – Clitheroe
Support positions available:
- Polish-speaking Bilingual KS2 TA (level 2) – Full time – December to March – Nelson
- 1:1 support KS1 (level 2) – Full time – January to April – Blackburn
- 1:1 support Foundation Stage (level 2) Part time -– December start, ongoing – Blackburn
- General TA KS2 (level 2) – Part time – January to May – Bacup
- 1:1 support KS2 (level 3) – Full time – December start, ongoing – Blackburn
If any of the above positions interest you, or if you know of anyone who would be interested in registering with the agency, please give us a call on 01254 507210.